CECCATO CSC Rotary Screw Range – 30 to 45 kW
Ceccato, CSC Rotary Screw Air Compressors, an industry proven, world class range from one of Europe’s leading & long standing compressor companies.
Fully manufactured in Europe by Ceccato Air Compressors; utilising 65 years of experience in compressed air technology & 35 years of screw compressor manufacturing & development history.
- Noise Levels from only 69 dB(A) achieved via the use of cabinet soundproofing, the quiteness of the air-end & anti-vibration mountings.
- Highly efficient, European ‘AIRTEC’ rotary screw air-end.
- Sophisticated, energy saving, user friendly ‘ES-3000’ electronic controller.
- Premium EFF1, IP55 electric motor.
- Combined air-cooler & oil-cooler, in aluminium with fine fins.
- External, cabinet, intake air, pre-filter mat.
- High efficiency air/oil separator element, resulting in oil carryover of only 2-3 ppm.
- Compliant with Australian AS-1210 regulations.
- 12 month unlimited hours warranty, extended to 2 years on the air-end.
- Easy access to all internal components (3 panels facilitates access to all compressor components) for ease of service.
- In-House scheduled maintenance is an option with two pre-packaged service kits & a detailed owner’s manual giving full instructions.
CSC MODEL SPECS
|CSB MODEL||Free Air Delivery||Motor Power||Noise
|#||m³/min||cfm||kW||Hp||dB(A)||Kg||W x D x H cm|
|CSC 40||4.89||173||30||40||69||695||110 x 139 x 155|
|CSC 50||6.09||215||37||50||69||715||110 x 139 x 155|
|CSC 60||7.79||275||45||60||70||790||110 x 139 x 181|
|Above ‘Free Air Delivery’ figures are based on standard 8 bar ‘Max Working Pressure’ configuration,
With On-load & Off-load pressures factory preset @ 650 kPa (95 psi) & 800 kPa (116 psi), respectively.
Optional 10 bar or 13 bar model variants are also available.
The ES 3000 electronic controller & display has the following user friendly functionality:
- Management & Display of all Running & Control Operations:
Digital Readouts: Presure, Temperature, Total Run Hours, Total Loaded Hours.
LED Display of Run Modes: Standby, Onload & Offload.
- Pre-warning or Shutdown on Anomalies:
Overpressure, Oil Over Temp, Motor Thermal Overload.
- Adjustable Operating Parameters:
Cut-in Pressure, Cut-out Pressure, Max Operating Temp, Max Number of Starts Per Hour.
- Tracking of Scheduled Maintennance Intervals:
Oil Filter, Separator Filter, Suction Filter, Oil Change, General Check.
- Inteligent Duty Cycling Control which automatically calculates the most energy efficient program to suit required demand.
The Ceccato company has its headquarters and factory in Vicenza Italy & satellite production facilities through western Europe. They have more than 65 years experience in compressed air technology & 35 years of manufacturing rotary screw compressors.
Today Ceccato is part of the Atlas Copco Group of Companies, distributing their products worldwide through more than 1000 distributors in more than 60 countries spanning the globe.
In Australia, Ceccato’s head office is in Melbourne, with their Australian operation utilizing national distributors such as National Air Compressors to sell & service their product Australia wide.
Today Ceccato’s rotary screw compressors utilise the ‘Airtec’ air end (one of the largest air end manufacturer’s in the world) & Ceccato itself is one of the largest screw compressor & refrigerated dryer manufacturers in Europe.
All products are designed and manufactured by Ceccato in accordance with ISO-9001 and ISO-14001 certification and all models conform to the rigorous ISO-1217, Ed.3, Annex C-1996 acceptance test code.