BOGE Belt Driven C Series Rotary Screw Compressors
BOGE Compressed Air Systems, “First Class Engineering, Made in Germany.”
“100 years of know-how, compressed into the smallest space.”
For more than three decades BOGE screw compressors have stood the test of time. State-of-the-art technology, a modular design concept, & maximum energy efficiency ensures that they meet the high standards of German manufacturing.
BOGE COMPANY PROFILE
With over 100 years of knowledge & experience, Boge is recognised throughout Germany & Europe as a quality manufacturer at the top end of the industrial compressor industry…read more
Boge is one of the oldest German compressor manufacturers & is still a family run business, now in its fourth generation. They employ over 550 highly qualified & motivated employees in over 80 countries world-wide.
Boge has created a base for the Australiasian market in Melbourne in order to develop a long-term presence in the Australiasian market, through distributors such as ourselves at National Air Compresssors.
|2009: New 4,500 m² production and logistics facility Bielefeld||Aerial view Headquarters and Main Plant Bielefeld, Germany.|
FEATURES OF C SERIES
The BOGE Rotary Screw Airend
BOGE airends are manufactured in Germany on state-of-the-art production lines & are examples of the finest German engineering, with every single airend undergoing computer controlled testing to ensure the longest possible service life.
The BOGE ‘Basic’ Electronic Controller
The ‘Basic’ controller displays five parameters as well as fault & maintenance messages, and can be programmed to ensure optimum operation of the compressor in line with the actual demand.
|C Series Screw Compressors – Belt Drive|
|BOGE Model||free air delivery||Motor Power||Noise @1m||Weight||Dimension W x D x H|
|C 9||1.20||42||7.5||10||68||215||48 x 100 x 124|
|C 15||1.74||61||11||15||67||410||77 x 105 x 173|
|C 20||2.55||90||15||20||65||438||77 x 105 x 173|
|C 25||3.10||109||18.5||25||68||499||77 x 105 x 173|
|C 30||3.62||127||22||30||69||461||77 x 105 x 173|
- Compact (small footprint), efficient & very quiet (super-silenced cabinet).
- Standard 8 bar max working pressure for maximum output, with optional 10 bar or 13 bar model variants also available.
- Ducted cooling air by means of sound insulated cabinet with dirt repellent material.
- Supply air pre-filter fitted to cabinet cooling air inlet.
- IP55 Motor protection with PTC thermistors.
- Intergrated electrical control panel (to IP54) with star-delta contactor & pressure sensor.
- Patented BOGE GM Drive System with constant belt tensioning.
- Easy change service parts, oil separator cartridge & oil filter via common access lid.
- Residual oil content in compressed air of < 3 mg/m³.
- No condensate in the oil due to thermostatically controlled oil cooler.
- Hermetically sealed BOGE suction regulator with integrated solenoid valve ensures no load starting.
- Constant compression temperature & pressure display via LCD display.
- Precise pressure adjustment via keypad in 0.1 bar increments.
- 12 month unlimited hours warranty, extended to 2 years on the air-end.
|C Series Screw Compressors with in–built Refrigerated Dryer|
|BOGE Model||free air delivery||Motor Power||Noise @1m||Weight||
Dimension W x D x H
|C 9 D||1.10||39||7.5||10||68||235||48 x 100 x 124|
|C 20 D||2.55||90||15||20||65||538||107 x 106 x 174|
|C 30 D||3.62||127||22||30||69||561||107 x 106 x 174|
Above ‘Free Air Delivery’ figures are based on standard 8 bar ‘Max Working Pressure’ configuration,