GoGetta Equipment Funding
Need a compressor for your business?
Are you looking for finance to get an air compressor for your business?
Have the banks already said no to more equipment finance?
Do you want an easy way to get commercial equipment finance?
GoGetta can provide you with commercial equipment finance for all types of air compressors – 3-phase piston compressors, rotary screw compressors, diesel compressors and the list goes on.
GoGetta offers commercial equipment funding for compressors so you can have the flexibility to Rent.Grow.Own® the commercial equipment you need to run your business.
No need to spend your hard earned cash on depreciating assets, our Rent.Grow.Own® Solution gives you the flexibility of a 12 month rental agreement, so your business can:
- Purchase the compressor at any time during the first 12 months and receive a 75% net rental rebate.
- Return the compressor at the end of the 12-month agreement if no longer required.
- Continue to rent – and we’ll simply continue to reduce your purchase price.
Just say you rent assets valued at $10,000. By choosing the Rent.Grow.Own® Solution, you could look forward to:
|Low weekly rent of||$138.46|
|Purchase price at the end of one year||$5,600|
|Total Net Payments*||$10,640|
|Rental cost of ownership||$640|
|Net % rental cost of funding||6.4%|
*Nett rent after-tax savings plus purchase price
A refundable security bond of an amount equal to four weeks is required with the signed agreement.
A document fee of $195 will also apply.
Total asset value on each contract must be at least $2,000.
Business is hard enough as it is. So, it’s great to know that some things will always work in your favour. The benefits of Rent.Grow.Own® include:
- Low weekly rental repayments.
- The chance to free up your valuable working capital.
- The ability to try before you own.
- Peace of mind from knowing you’re not stuck with equipment that isn’t perfect for your needs.
- A 12 month rental agreement – don’t get locked into a long term lease.
- No directors’ guarantees for smaller contracts, so you don’t have to put your house on the line!
- Rental payments are 100% tax-deductible.
- Renting is off ‘balance sheet’, meaning it doesn’t affect your capacity to borrow for future expansion.