TRUSTED INDUSTRIAL AIR COMPRESSOR SOLUTIONS
National Air Compressors vision is all about you. It’s about:
- Solving your air compressor problems
- Presenting you with effective diesel, piston or screw compressor solutions that suit both your application, your enterprise and budget
- Located in Peakhurst, Sydney providing the best products and the highest level of air compressor service you will find in the greater Sydney region.
With years of experience in providing effective solutions including service of rotary screw compressor systems for hundreds of organisations and countless applications, you can rest assured that National Air Compressors will supply first class, guaranteed and innovative solutions for your air compressor requirements.
In addition to supplying everything from diesel piston compressors to the largest heavy-built industrial screw compressors available in the industry, National Air Compressors can help you with:
- Air Quality Standards
- Air compressor spare parts for most reputable brands including Maxair, Jorc, Parker, SMS, Master Mac 2000...
- Airline and air pipe installations and improvement using the Maxair range of PE100 poly pipe
- Comprehensive screw compressor and 3 phase piston compressor service
- Fleet of Diesel Compressors to ensure customers remain operational whilst air compressors are serviced
- A wide range of products and services including our generator or genset products; use the product menu above for more information
Eleven important reasons why clever people select National Air Compressors as their trusted industrial compressed air service provider:
1 Reputable:National Air Compressors is a trusted supplier to its client base, which consists of both local and global companies that collectively produce goods exceeding many millions of dollars in value every year.
2 Flexible: With a broad client base covering multiple industries, National Air Compressors is able to draw upon the extensive knowledge of each industry’s best practices.
3 Professional: All National Air Compressors service technicians, service planners, and sales representatives are trade qualified and expertly trained. And just as importantly, they are committed to achieving results and solving problems for clients.
4 Dependable: National Air Compressors service technicians and support teams provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service, technology, and backup assistance.
5 Latest technology:National Air Compressors follows a best-of-breed approach to provide the highest level of quality and service. With systems that utilise world class reporting and forecasting, National Air Compressors ensures all equipment and services managed for clients are always kept running at an optimal level and condition.
6 Proven track record Since National Air Compressors inception in the mid-80's, they have worked under the same stable management with long-serving staff. They have provided Service + Reliability for thousands of local and global clients.
7 Australia wide: With access to national and international service and distribution networks, National Air Compressors can help. Regardless of client requirements, National Air Compressors supplied products can be supported everywhere in the world.
8 Pedigree: National Air Compressors has built alliances with some of the world’s top providers of cutting-edge air compressor technologies and high-tech compressed air filtration systems. National Air Compressors only supplies proven products with a history of excellence and engineering expertise.
9 Proudly Australian: National Air Compressors is a 100% Australian owned company operating from Sydney, New South Wales & providing vital services for enterprises both large and small.
10 Peace of mind: National Air Compressors has comprehensive public liability insurance cover and only employs expertly trained and trade qualified technicians to look after your compressed air systems.
11 Prompt and direct: National Air Compressors valued clients enjoy all the benefits of prompt and direct service. National Air Compressors is big enough to act, yet small enough to react.